a

I am no bard....

My poems.. well atleast

Name:
Location: Chennai, India

not Single anymore, Engineer, mad for movies, blogger, not long haired anymore, trying to be not short-fused anymore...

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

This was for my batch. The Emperors

you knew not me
till the day we met..
soon we were three
and it grew, the net

kings,knights or dons
we saw them all
agonies or victories
like Emperors we stood tall

we played and fought,
until we had to cry
we shared and sought,
till the last goodbye

now the music has stopped
only the strings remain..
but I still really pray
it happens all over again..

3 Comments:

Blogger Kivi said...

Wow!
This one is really awesome.
Awww,....this piece takes me back to my school campus...
Brilliant write my friend...

Lines 5-8: My favorites, they really talk your days... So cute...

Lines 7 and 15 miss something... hope rhyming... if that is fixed, it will be the most fantastic piece... Apology, if i'm over-interpreting.... :O

Nice write...
Thanks for sharing
-KiVi

2:23 AM  
Blogger Tomkid! said...

u had a poet too, till now i've been seeing only the prose from u...
gud one dear...

10:31 PM  
Blogger saravansivan said...

Machan...Materpiece!!!

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home