a

I am no bard....

My poems.. well atleast

Name:
Location: Chennai, India

not Single anymore, Engineer, mad for movies, blogger, not long haired anymore, trying to be not short-fused anymore...

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

You haven't left me yet ..

your shadows and thoughts ,
are all that I see;
as I walk my way ...
along a one way stream.

my feet is drowning wet,
in waters, wild of pain
talking off my life
even the slightest charm.

and beneath a sullen sky,
when every thing seems wrong..
you have left a void
huge, soft, and strong..

but what I need now
is not a heart to scream
but a strange weird wish
that it was all a dream..

I still feel your breath,
close to blur my eyes.
soothing as it always was
yet coming in from nowhere...

1 Comments:

Blogger Kivi said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home